What's Sants-Montjuic like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Sants-Montjuic, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great shops. Take a fun excursion to Port de Barcelona. There's plenty more to see, including Barcelona Museum of Funeral Carriages and Palau Sant Jordi.
Where are the best places to stay in Sants-Montjuic?
We have 273 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Sants-Montjuic:
Ten To Go HostelCity centre hostel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel Brummell4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Hostel One RamblasCity centre hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hotel BrickBeaux Arts hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
InterContinental Barcelona, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
How to get to Sants-MontjuicSants-Montjuic is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Sants-Montjuic
Travelling to Sants-Montjuic by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Barcelona (YJB-Barcelona-Sants Train Station)
- Barcelona Sants Station
- Barcelona-Sants Station
Getting to Sants-Montjuic on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Parc Logístic Station
- Foneria Station
- Mercabarna Station