What's Eixample like?
Come to Eixample for a glimpse of landmarks such as Casa Mila, and to take in some culture at places such as Park Güell. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and selection of shops. Plaça de Catalunya and Sagrada Familia are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Eixample?
We have 1740 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Eixample:
The One Barcelona GLLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Walkable location
ME BarcelonaLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Room Mate GerardCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Almanac BarcelonaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Alma Barcelona GLLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
How to get to Eixample
Eixample is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Eixample
Travelling to Eixample by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station
- Plaça de Catalunya Station
Getting to Eixample on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Diagonal Station
- Passeig de Gracia Station
- Provenca Station