What's Notting Hill like?
People go to Notting Hill to see popular places such as Tower of London, and to take in culture at top venues such as O2 Arena. Enjoy the neighbourhood's festivals, art scene and opera. Hyde Park and Oxford Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Notting Hill?
We have 763 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Notting Hill:
The Hayden Pub & Rooms4-star inn with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
The Laslett HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
55 by Le MirageGeorgian hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The AbbeyGeorgian hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
London House HotelVictorian hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Notting Hill
Notting Hill is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Notting Hill
- London (LCY-London City), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Notting Hill
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Notting Hill
Getting to Notting Hill on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Holland Park Underground Station
- Ladbroke Grove Underground Station
- Latimer Road Underground Station
Things to see and do in and around Notting Hill
What to see in Notting Hill
- Hyde Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Wembley Stadium
- Tower of London