What's Leith like?
People go to Leith to see famous places such as Edinburgh Castle, as well as its many attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo. Travellers like the neighbourhood's lovely seaside views and great restaurants. Other popular sights worth a visit include Royal Mile.
Where are the best places to stay in Leith?
We have 413 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Leith:
Sheridan Guest HouseAdults-only guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Fingal - A Luxury Floating HotelUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
Ocean Mist Leith2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Antler Guest HouseUpmarket guesthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Sandaig Guest HouseUpmarket guesthouse with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
How to get to Leith
Leith is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Leith
Things to see and do in and around Leith
What to see in Leith
- Edinburgh Castle
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Port
- Easter Road Stadium
- Calton Hill
Things to do in Leith
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- St James Quarter
- Royal Botanic Garden