What's SoHo like?
People go to SoHo to see famous places such as One World Trade Center, as well as its many attractions such as American Dream. Make sure that you enjoy this stylish neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Madison Square Garden and Empire State Building are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in SoHo?
We have 103 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in SoHo:
The Broome NycUpmarket hotel with conference centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
The MercerLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
SIXTY SoHoLuxury hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Soho Grand HotelLuxury hotel with 3 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to SoHo
SoHo is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from SoHo
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from SoHo
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from SoHo
Getting to SoHo on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Prince St. Station
- Spring St. Station
- Canal St. Station (Lafayette St.)
Things to see and do in and around SoHo
What to see in SoHo
- New York University
- One World Trade Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Empire State Building
- Grand Central Terminal