What's Mitte like?Come to Mitte for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions such as Zoo Berlin. Enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Mitte?
We have 509 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Mitte:
Gorki Apartments BerlinCity centre hotel with spa
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt4-star hotel with bar and conference centre
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Steam room • Fitness centre • Central location
SO/ Berlin Das StueLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome BerlinLuxury hotel with 2 bars and spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Ameron Boutique Hotel Villa Abion Berlin4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to get to MitteMitte is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Mitte
Travelling to Mitte by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Berlin Central Station
- Berlin Central Station (tief)
- Berlin (QPP-Berlin Central Station)
Getting to Mitte on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Schwartzkopffstrasse U-Bahn
- Reinickendorfer Street U-Bahn
- Wedding Station