What's Corstorphine like?Corstorphine is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Edinburgh Castle. Edinburgh Zoo and Gyle Shopping Centre are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Corstorphine?
Here is one of our travellers' favourite place to stay in Corstorphine:
Corstorphine LodgeVictorian hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • Attentive staff
How to get to CorstorphineCorstorphine is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Corstorphine
Things to see and do in and around Corstorphine
Things to see near Corstorphine:
- Edinburgh Castle (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Edinburgh Park (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Murrayfield Stadium (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Tynecastle Stadium (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Heriot-Watt University (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Corstorphine:
- Edinburgh Zoo (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Gyle Shopping Centre (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art One (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- FountainPark (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)