What's Newcraighall like?
People go to Newcraighall to see famous places such as Edinburgh Castle, as well as its many attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo. Royal Mile and Princes Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Newcraighall?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Newcraighall but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Near public transport
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness centre • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Point A Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) awayCity centre hotel with bar
Virgin Hotels Edinburgh - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
YOTEL Edinburgh - 4.8 mi (7.6 km) away4-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
Apex Waterloo Place Hotel - 4 mi (6.5 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh - Formerly Jurys Inn - 4 mi (6.4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to Newcraighall
Newcraighall is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Musselburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Newcraighall
Things to see and do in and around Newcraighall
What to see in Newcraighall
- Edinburgh Castle
- Royal Mile
- Queen Margaret University
- Portobello Beach
- Dalkeith Country Park
Things to do in Newcraighall
- Princes Street
- Edinburgh Zoo
- St James Quarter
- George Street