What's Cults like?
While in Cults, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Places such as Hazlehead Park and Gordon Highlanders Museum are just a little farther away. Curl Aberdeen and Duthie Park Winter Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Cults?
We have 13 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Cults:
Marcliffe Hotel and SpaLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
Cults Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Macdonald Norwood Hall HotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to get to Cults
Cults is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen Airport (ABZ), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Cults
Things to see and do in and around Cults
Things to see near Cults:
- Robert Gordon University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Hazlehead Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Aberdeen & North-East Scotland Family History Society Centre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Curl Aberdeen (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Duthie Park Winter Gardens (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Cults:
- Gordon Highlanders Museum (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Aberdeen Music Hall (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- His Majesty's Theatre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Union Square Shopping Centre (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Codonas Amusement Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)