What's Chelsea like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Chelsea, especially its shops and art scene. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Take a fun excursion to Madison Square Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Chelsea Hotel and The High Line Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Chelsea?
We have 148 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Chelsea:
The Moore3.5-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Hotel Chelsea4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Equinox Hotel New YorkLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Hot tub • Attentive staff
Chelsea Savoy HotelCity centre hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Kimpton Hotel Eventi, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
- 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Chelsea
Chelsea is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Chelsea
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Chelsea
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Chelsea
Travelling to Chelsea by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Penn Station
- New York 23rd St. Station
Getting to Chelsea on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 23 St. Station (8th Av.)
- 23 St. Station (7th Av.)
- 14 St. Station (8th Av.)