What's Castro District like?
While in Castro District, you can enjoy the bars. Plan a fun excursion to Oracle Park and Chase Center. Pier 39 and Golden Gate Park are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Castro District?
We have 68 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Castro District:
Parker Guest House San Francisco3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Becks Motor Lodge3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Hotel Castro San Francisco2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace
Perramont Hotel2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Castro District
Castro District is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Castro District
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Castro District
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from Castro District
Getting to Castro District on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 17th St & Castro St Stop
- Castro Station
- Market St & Noe St Stop
Things to see and do in and around Castro District
What to see in Castro District
- Oracle Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Moscone Convention Center
- Chase Center