What's Winchester like?
Winchester is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. Plan a fun excursion to Allegiant Stadium and T-Mobile Arena. Fremont Street and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Winchester?
We have 65 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here is our customers' top place to stay in Winchester:
Extended Stay America Suites Las Vegas MidtownCity centre hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Hot tub • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
How to get to Winchester
Winchester is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Winchester
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Winchester
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Winchester
Things to see and do in and around Winchester
What to see in Winchester
- Allegiant Stadium
- T-Mobile Arena
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Thomas and Mack Center
Things to do in Winchester
- Fremont Street
- Las Vegas Festival Grounds
- Adventuredome Theme Park
- Mob Museum
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North