What's Palm Jumeirah like?
People go to Palm Jumeirah to soak up the sun at Marina Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Wild Wadi Water Park. Enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's lovely seaside views and many restaurants, not to mention its access to the beach. Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Palm Jumeirah?
We have 1105 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Palm Jumeirah:
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah5-star beachfront hotel with water park and spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 5 restaurants
Hilton Dubai Palm JumeirahBeachfront hotel with spa and beach bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 10 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Steam room
NH Collection Dubai The Palm4-star beachfront hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, The Palm, DubaiBeachfront property with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Swim-up bar
Jumeirah Zabeel SarayUpmarket beachfront hotel with 8 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Steam room • Fitness centre
How to get to Palm Jumeirah
Palm Jumeirah is located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Palm Jumeirah
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from Palm Jumeirah
Getting to Palm Jumeirah on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Nakheel Mall Station
- The Pointe Station
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Station
Things to see and do in and around Palm Jumeirah
What to see in Palm Jumeirah
- Marina Beach
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Creek