What's Arganzuela like?
People go to Arganzuela for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Travellers like this walkable neighbourhood for its museums. Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Arganzuela?
We have 171 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in Arganzuela:
AC Hotel Carlton Madrid by Marriott4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Puerta de ToledoCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
EasyHotel Madrid Centro Atocha2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Rafaelhoteles Atocha4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Arganzuela
Arganzuela is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Arganzuela
Travelling to Arganzuela by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Madrid Delicias Station
- Madrid (XOC-Atocha Train Station)
- Calanas Station
Getting to Arganzuela on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Delicias Station
- Legazpi Station
- Palos de la Frontera Station