What's Hortaleza like?
People go to Hortaleza for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Hortaleza?
We have 69 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top places to stay in Hortaleza:
AC Hotel Madrid Feria by Marriott4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Occidental Castellana Norte4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Exe Madrid Norte4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Escala SUITES3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Globales Acis & Galatea3-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to get to Hortaleza
Hortaleza is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Hortaleza
Getting to Hortaleza on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Mar de Cristal Station
- Pinar del Rey Station
- San Lorenzo Station
Things to see and do in and around Hortaleza
What to see in Hortaleza
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- WiZink Center