What's Sant Gervasi like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sant Gervasi, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Francesc Macia Plaza and Avinguda Diagonal while you're here. Sagrada Familia and Placa de Catalunya are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Sant Gervasi?
We have 124 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in Sant Gervasi:
Vincci Mae4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Blanc GuesthouseCity centre guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
HG City Suites BarcelonaUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hostal AlogarCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Zenit Barcelona4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Sant GervasiSant Gervasi is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Sant Gervasi
Getting to Sant Gervasi on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Muntaner Station
- Sant Gervasi Station
- La Bonanova Station
Things to see and do in and around Sant Gervasi
What to see in Sant Gervasi
- Francesc Macia Plaza
- Avinguda Diagonal