What's Campo Pequeno like?
In Campo Pequeno, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Campo Pequeno Bullring and Gulbenkian Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Culturgest and Center for Modern Art.
Where are the best places to stay in Campo Pequeno?
We have 115 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top places to stay in Campo Pequeno:
Hotel 3K EuropaCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel White Lisboa3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon - Plaza Saldanha, an IHG HotelCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
República Bed & Breakfast & ArtsCity centre B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Luzeiros SuitesCity centre hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to get to Campo Pequeno
Campo Pequeno is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Campo Pequeno
- Cascais (CAT), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Campo Pequeno
Getting to Campo Pequeno on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Campo Pequeno Station
- Saldanha Station
- Entre Campos Station
Things to see and do in and around Campo Pequeno
What to see in Campo Pequeno
- Campo Pequeno Bullring
- Instituto de Artes dos Espectaculos