What's Bloomsbury like?
People go to Bloomsbury to see popular places such as The British Museum, and to take in culture at top venues such as O2 Arena. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Bloomsbury?
We have 324 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Bloomsbury:
L'oscar LondonLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
The Academy - Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Jesmond HotelCity centre B&B with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden
The BloomsburyLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
The Rokxy Townhouse - Kings CrossCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of London.
- London (LCY-London City), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Bloomsbury
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from Bloomsbury
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from Bloomsbury
Getting to Bloomsbury on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Euston Square Underground Station
- Russell Square Underground Station
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station
Things to see and do in and around Bloomsbury
What to see in Bloomsbury
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Hyde Park
- Tower of London
- O2 Arena