What's Soho like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Soho, especially its shops and theatre scene. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment choices and selection of bars. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Oxford Street to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Soho Square and Carnaby Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Soho?
We have 167 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in Soho:
Ham Yard Hotel, Firmdale HotelsLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
Hazlitt's HotelUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Resident SohoUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Karma Sanctum SohoLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Mimi's Hotel SohoCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Soho
Soho is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Soho
- London (LCY-London City), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Soho
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Soho
Things to see and do in and around Soho
What to see in Soho
- Soho Square
- Shaftesbury Avenue
- Piccadilly Theatre
- Charing Cross Road
- Radha Krishna Temple
Things to do in Soho
- Oxford Street
- Carnaby Street
- Sondheim Theatre
- Gielgud Theater
- Prince Edward Theatre