What's Fitzrovia like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Fitzrovia, especially its shops and entertainment venues. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's theatre scene and selection of restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Oxford Street to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Bedford Square and Dominion Theatre.
Where are the best places to stay in Fitzrovia?
We have 242 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in Fitzrovia:
Charlotte Street Hotel, Firmdale HotelsLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Grafton Arms Pub & Rooms4-star inn with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Jesmond HotelCity centre B&B with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
The BloomsburyLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Sanderson LondonLuxury hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Fitzrovia
Fitzrovia is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Fitzrovia
- London (LCY-London City), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Fitzrovia
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from Fitzrovia
Getting to Fitzrovia on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Warren Street Underground Station
- Great Portland Street Underground Station
- Goodge Street Underground Station
Things to see and do in and around Fitzrovia
What to see in Fitzrovia
- BT Tower
- University College London
- Bedford Square
- Charing Cross Road
- London Fo Guang Shan Temple