What's Estrela like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Estrela. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Tapada das Necessidades Park and Estrela Garden. There's plenty more to see, including São Bento Palace and National Museum of Ancient Art.
Where are the best places to stay in Estrela?
We have 331 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Estrela:
Olissippo Lapa Palace – The Leading Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with 2 bars and spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
Jardim da Lapa by Shiadu
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
As Janelas Verdes Inn, a Lisbon Heritage CollectionUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
York HouseUpmarket hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Palacio Ramalhete4-star guesthouse with outdoor pool and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Estrela
Estrela is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Estrela
- Cascais (CAT), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Estrela
Travelling to Estrela by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Santos Station
- Alcantara-Terra Station
- Alcantara-Mar Station
Getting to Estrela on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Rua Garcia da Orta Stop
- R. S. Domingos à Lapa Stop
- Rua de São João da Mata Stop