What's Midsomer Norton like?
People go to Midsomer Norton to see attractions such as Longleat Safari and Adventure Park and to explore its green spaces such as Cotswolds. There's plenty more to see, including Chew Valley and Chew Valley Lake.
Where are the best places to stay in Midsomer Norton?
Some of the top places to stay in Midsomer Norton:
Midsomer House Near Bath - Hot Tub & LodgeFamily-friendly holiday home with fireplace and kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Garden
Muskoka LodgeComfortable accommodations with kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
The Old Priory3.5-star B&B with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Comfy beds
How to get to Midsomer Norton
Midsomer Norton is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Radstock.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Midsomer Norton
Things to see and do in and around Midsomer Norton
What to see in Midsomer Norton
- Chew Valley
- Bath Spa University
- Chew Valley Lake
- Royal Victoria Park
Things to do in Midsomer Norton
- Longleat Safari and Adventure Park
- Roman Baths
- St Nicholas Market
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
- Center Parcs Longleat Forest