What's Midsomer Norton like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Midsomer Norton? Take time to see the sights such as Chew Valley while you're here. Farrington Park Golf Club and Downside Abbey are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Midsomer Norton?
Some of the top places to stay in Midsomer Norton:
Midsomer House Near Bath - Hot Tub & LodgeFamily-friendly holiday home with fireplace and kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Garden
Muskoka LodgeComfortable accommodations with kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
The Old Priory3.5-star B&B with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Comfy beds
How to get to Midsomer Norton
Midsomer Norton is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Radstock.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Midsomer Norton
Things to see and do in and around Midsomer Norton
Things to see near Midsomer Norton:
- Chew Valley (5 mi/8 km away)
- Downside Abbey (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Midsomer Norton:
- Farrington Park Golf Club (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Radstock Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bookbarn International (2.5 mi/4 km away)