What's Al Barsha like?
People go to Al Barsha to soak up the sun at Marina Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Wild Wadi Water Park. Travellers like this family-friendly neighbourhood for its great shops and access to the beach. Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Al Barsha?
We have 445 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Al Barsha:
Grand Cosmopolitan HotelLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Close to shopping
Kempinski Mall Of The EmiratesUpmarket ski-in/ski-out hotel with ski storage and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Steam room • Health club
Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Rooftop terrace
TIME Asma Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai Al Barsha4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar
How to get to Al Barsha
Al Barsha is located 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Al Barsha
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Al Barsha
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Al Barsha
Getting to Al Barsha on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Mashreq Metro Station
- Mall of the Emirates Station
Things to see and do in and around Al Barsha
What to see in Al Barsha
- Marina Beach
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Creek