What's Northern Quarter like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Northern Quarter, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. Take time to see places such as Affleck's Palace and Market Street while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Greater Manchester Police Museum and Manchester Buddhist Centre.
Where are the best places to stay in Northern Quarter?
We have 91 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite lodging options in Northern Quarter:
Quay Apartments ManchesterCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
The Cow Hollow HotelUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Abel Heywood3-star inn with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
EasyHotel ManchesterCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Close to shopping
How to get to Northern Quarter
Northern Quarter is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Manchester.
- Manchester Airport (MAN), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Northern Quarter
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from Northern Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Northern Quarter
Things to see near Northern Quarter:
- Old Trafford (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Etihad Stadium (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Piccadilly Gardens (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Manchester Cathedral (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Manchester City Hall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do in Northern Quarter
- Affleck's Palace
- Market Street
- Greater Manchester Police Museum
- Manchester Buddhist Centre
- Chinese Arts Centre