What's Kazimierz like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kazimierz, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture, museums and art scene. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Old Synagogue and Remu'h Synagogue. There's plenty more to see, including New Square and Galicia Jewish Museum.
Where are the best places to stay in Kazimierz?
We have 296 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Kazimierz:
PURO Kraków Kazimierz4-star hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
Columbus HotelCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Walkable location
Aparthotel Oberza3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
INX Design Hotel4-star hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
Perfect HotelUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Kazimierz
Kazimierz is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Kraków.
- Kraków (KRK-John Paul II - Balice), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Kazimierz
Things to see and do in and around Kazimierz
What to see in Kazimierz
- New Square
- Old Synagogue
- Remu'h Synagogue
- Jewish Cemetery
- New Jewish Cemetery
Things to do in Kazimierz
- Galicia Jewish Museum
- Ethnographic Museum
- Galeria Kazimierz
- Wolnica Square
- Galerie d'Art Naif