What's Williamsburg like?In Williamsburg, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Take time to see the sights such as Faldo Golf Institute while you're here. Orange County Convention Center and Universal Orlando Resort are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Williamsburg?
We have 159 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Williamsburg:
Element Orlando International Drive3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Aloft Orlando International Drive3-star hotel with outdoor pool and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to get to WilliamsburgWilliamsburg is located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Williamsburg
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Williamsburg
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Williamsburg
Things to see and do in and around Williamsburg
Things to see near Williamsburg:
- Orange County Convention Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Lake Bryan (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Lake Eve (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- iFly Orlando (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Williamsburg:
- Faldo Golf Institute (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Universal Orlando Resort (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Universal Studios Florida (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Aquatica (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Florida Mall (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)