What's East Village like?
People go to East Village to see famous places such as Empire State Building, as well as its many attractions such as American Dream. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Madison Square Garden and Grand Central Terminal are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in East Village?
We have 100 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in East Village:
The Bowery HotelUpmarket hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Standard East Village4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
- Free Internet access • Fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Hyatt Union Square New York4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Moxy NYC East Village4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
St Marks Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to East Village
East Village is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from East Village
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10.6 mi (17 km) from East Village
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from East Village
Getting to East Village on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 1 Av. Station
- 3 Av.Station
- 14 St - Union Sq. Station
Things to see and do in and around East Village
What to see in East Village
- New York University
- Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Grand Central Terminal
- One World Trade Center