What's Huadu District like?
In Huadu District, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. You can take some time to enjoy this upmarket neighbourhood's festivals. Nature lovers can visit Baiyun Mountain and Yuexiu Park. There's plenty more to see, including Guangzhou Sunac Cultural Tourism City and Guangzhou Zoo.
Where are the best places to stay in Huadu District?
We have 76 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite lodging options in Huadu District:
Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Huadu, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Steam room • Health club
Holiday Inn Airport Guangzhou, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • Health club
Guangzhou New Century Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Huadu District
Huadu District is located 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the heart of Guangzhou.
- Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Huadu District
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from Huadu District
Getting to Huadu District on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Huachengjie Station
- Huadu Square Station
- Letong Station
Things to see and do in and around Huadu District
What to see in Huadu District
- Baiyun Mountain
- Yuexiu Park
- Hai Zhu Square
- Guangzhou Cultural Park
- Qiandeng Lake