What's Innere Stadt like?Innere Stadt is notable for its museums. Enjoy the neighbourhood's opera, art scene and rich culture. Take in some culture at a top spot such as Vienna State Opera. There's plenty more to see, including Graben and St. Peter's Church.
Where are the best places to stay in Innere Stadt?
We have 277 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Innere Stadt:
Hotel Sacher WienLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Boutique Hotel Am StephansplatzCity centre hotel with 24-hour health club
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Palais Hansen Kempinski WienLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • 24-hour health club • Central location
König von UngarnCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Kaiserin ElisabethCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Innere StadtInnere Stadt is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Vienna.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Innere Stadt
Getting to Innere Stadt on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Stephansplatz U-Bahn
- Herrengasse U-Bahn
- Schwedenplatz U-Bahn
Things to see and do in and around Innere Stadt
What to see in Innere Stadt
- St. Peter's Church
- St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Spanish Riding School