What's Marais like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Marais, especially its cafes and museums. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and shops. Take in some culture at Picasso Museum and Carnavalet Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Place des Vosges and Market of the Red Children.
Where are the best places to stay in Marais?
We have 549 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Marais:
Pavillon de La Reine & Spa - Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Hôtel Dupond SmithCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Sinner ParisLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Bar • 24-hour front desk
1er Etage MaraisCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Snack bar • Walkable location
Hôtel de JoBo4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Marais
Marais is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Marais
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Marais
Getting to Marais on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Saint-Paul Station
- Saint-Sebastien - Froissart Station
- Chemin Vert Station
Things to see and do in and around Marais
What to see in Marais
- Place des Vosges
- Hotel de Ville
- Place de la Bastille
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Hôtel-Lamoignon - Mark Ashton Garden