Hotels in Hamm, Hamburg
Search Hamm Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View hotels in Hamm on a map
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Elbe Philharmonic Hall
- Hamburg City Hall
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- North German Radio Opera
- Congress Center Hamburg
- Hamburg Messe and Congress
- Fish Market
- Hamburg State Opera
- Theatre Neue Flora
- Hamburg Wholesale Market
- University of Hamburg
- O2 World Arena
- Hagenbeck Zoo
- Airbus Site Funkenwerder
Best Cheap Hamm, Hamburg Hotels
Read some of our reviews to help choose the right one. Here are just a few of our most popular choices:
1. Hotel Volksschule
2. Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte
3. Best Western Hotel Hamburg International
4. A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche
5. Hotel Nevada
Why stay in Hamm
The Hamm area is one of the more popular neighbourhoods in Hamburg. Use our maps to get an overview of all hotels and how close they are to important attractions or transport. You can also filter directly for a certain neighbourhood or choose to stay within a certain distance from a particular area or point of interest.
Cheap Hamm hotel deals?
The average price per night for hotels in Hamm is £57. But no matter what type of hotel you book on Hotels.com you can sure of getting the best deal.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com coupon codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. City Breaks - Save up to 50% on weekend and short breaks.
Things To Do in Hamm - Hamburg Travel Guides
Posh arcades and family-friendly malls, young designers and fresh fish from the market – Hamburg cov...
A short break in Hamburg is a great way to get the best out of this lively city. Book a Hamburg hote...
A summer holiday in Hamburg means paddling the scenic lake, beachside barbecues, and cycling trips i...