What's South End like?
In South End, you can spend time exploring the entertainment venues and cafes. Plan a fun excursion to Fenway Park and TD Garden. Copley Square and Boston Common are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in South End?
We have 129 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in South End:
Clarendon SquareAdults-only guesthouse
- Hot tub • Rooftop terrace • Garden
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown / South End3-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Downtown3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Staypineapple, A Delightful Hotel, South End
- Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
The Revolution Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to get to South End
South End is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from South End
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from South End
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 11.8 mi (19 km) from South End
Travelling to South End by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Boston-Back Bay Station
- Boston Ruggles Station
Things to see and do in and around South End
What to see in South End
- Northeastern University
- Fenway Park
- TD Garden
- Harvard University
- Copley Square