What's Haymarket like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Haymarket, especially its shops and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as FountainPark and Edinburgh International Conference Centre while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Dean Village and Princes Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Haymarket?
We have 272 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Haymarket:
Hapimag Resort EdinburghUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • Snack bar • Walkable location
Grosvenor Gardens HotelUpmarket guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
The Roseate EdinburghLuxury hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Voco Edinburgh-Haymarket, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Point A Hotel Edinburgh HaymarketCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to get to Haymarket
Haymarket is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Haymarket
Things to see and do in and around Haymarket
What to see in Haymarket
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Dean Village
- St. Mary's Episcopal Cathederal
- St George's West Church
Things to do in Haymarket
- Princes Street
- Vietnam House Art Gallery