What's Pigalle like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Pigalle, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great cafes and bars. Take in some culture at a top spot such as La Machine du Moulin Rouge. There's plenty more to see, including Place Pigalle and La Cigale Theater.
Where are the best places to stay in Pigalle?
We have 253 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Pigalle:
Hôtel Monsieur Aristide4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel Rochechouart - Orso Hotels4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Grand Pigalle Hôtel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
1er Etage SoPiCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Snack bar • Central location
Mom’Art Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to get to Pigalle
Pigalle is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Pigalle
- Orly Airport (ORY), 10.7 mi (17.1 km) from Pigalle
Getting to Pigalle on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Pigalle Station
- Saint-Georges Station
- Abbesses Station
Things to see and do in and around Pigalle
What to see in Pigalle
- Place Pigalle
- Place des Abbesses
- Le Mur des Je t'aime
- Promenade Coccinelle
- Chapelle des Auxiliatrices