What's San Felipe del Agua like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than San Felipe del Agua. Take time to see the sights such as Loma del Pelado Trailhead while you're here. El Llano Park and Andador de Macedonia Alcala are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in San Felipe del Agua?
We have 10 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in San Felipe del Agua:
Casa Yunenisa3-star B&B with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Hotel Hacienda Los Laureles - SpaMountain hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Bar
How to get to San Felipe del AguaSan Felipe del Agua is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Oaxaca.
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from San Felipe del Agua
Things to see and do in and around San Felipe del Agua
Things to see near San Felipe del Agua:
- El Llano Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Andador de Macedonia Alcala (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Auditorio Guelaguetza (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near San Felipe del Agua:
- Santo Domingo Square (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Oaxaca Textile Museum (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Benito Juarez Market (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Plaza Bella Oaxaca (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- House of Juarez Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)