What's Sukhumvit like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sukhumvit, especially its coffee shops. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great shops and bars. Travellers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Pratunam Market. Siam Paragon Mall and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Sukhumvit?
We have 1284 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in Sukhumvit:
The Qube Fifty Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Ariyasomvilla4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Carlton Hotel Bangkok SukhumvitLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room
Park Hyatt BangkokLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and 3 bars
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Steam room • Central location
Oriental Residence BangkokLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
How to get to Sukhumvit
Sukhumvit is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Sukhumvit
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Sukhumvit
Getting to Sukhumvit on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Asok BTS Station
- Sukhumvit Station
- Phrom Phong BTS Station
Things to see and do in and around Sukhumvit
What to see in Sukhumvit
- Lumphini Park
- Victory Monument
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Grand Palace
- Benjakiti Park