What's Paris City Center like?
People go to Paris City Center to see famous places such as Palais Garnier, as well as its many attractions such as Luxembourg Gardens. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of cafes. Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Paris City Center?
We have 5784 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Paris City Center:
Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection HotelLuxury palace with 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Fitness centre • Cafe
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Maison Mère4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hotel d'AubussonLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Terrace
Hotel MongeCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to get to Paris City Center
Paris City Center is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Paris City Center
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Paris City Center
Travelling to Paris City Center by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Châtelet-Les Halles Station
- Paris-St-Lazare Station
- Gare de l'Est
Getting to Paris City Center on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre Metro Station
- Louvre - Rivoli Station
- Pont Neuf Station