What's Paris City Center like?People go to Paris City Center to see popular places such as Notre-Dame, and to take in culture at top venues such as Louvre Museum. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of cafes. Champs-Élysées and Eiffel Tower are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Paris City Center?
We have 4568 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Paris City Center:
Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection HotelLuxury palace with 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Fitness centre • Quiet rooms
Hotel d'AubussonLuxury hotel with indoor pool and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
Hotel MongeCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Pavillon de La Reine & Spa - Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Maison Mère4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Paris City CenterParis City Center is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Paris City Center
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Paris City Center
Travelling to Paris City Center by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Châtelet-Les Halles Station
- Paris-St-Lazare Station
- Gare de l'Est
Getting to Paris City Center on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre Metro Station
- Louvre - Rivoli Station
- Pont Neuf Station