What's 1st Arrondissement like?
People go to 1st Arrondissement to see famous places such as Palais Garnier, as well as its many attractions such as Luxembourg Gardens. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of shops. Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in 1st Arrondissement?
We have 433 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in 1st Arrondissement:
Nolinski ParisLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Bar • Walkable location
Le Meurice - Dorchester CollectionLuxury palace with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Central location
Hotel de la Tamise4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hôtel Madame RêveLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and 3 bars
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel Opéra RichepanseCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to 1st Arrondissement
1st Arrondissement is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from 1st Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from 1st Arrondissement
Getting to 1st Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Pyramides Metro Station
- Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre Metro Station
- Tuileries Station
Things to see and do in and around 1st Arrondissement
What to see in 1st Arrondissement
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Palace of Versailles