What's 2nd Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 2nd Arrondissement, especially its shops and opera house. Enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's museums and selection of cafes. Take in some culture at Grand Rex Cinema and Opera Comique. There's plenty more to see, including Paris Bourse and Grands Boulevards.
Where are the best places to stay in 2nd Arrondissement?
We have 423 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in 2nd Arrondissement:
Hotel du Sentier4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Kimpton St Honore Paris, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Hôtel Malte - AstotelUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel Square LouvoisUpmarket hotel with indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Saint-Marc4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Bar • Terrace • Central location
How to get to 2nd Arrondissement
2nd Arrondissement is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14 mi (22.5 km) from 2nd Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from 2nd Arrondissement
Getting to 2nd Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bourse Metro Station
- Richelieu-Drouot Station
- Quatre-Septembre Station
Things to see and do in and around 2nd Arrondissement
What to see in 2nd Arrondissement
- Paris Bourse
- Place des Victoires
- Passage Saint-Anne
- Tour Jean sans Peur