What's 3rd Arrondissement like?
People go to 3rd Arrondissement to see famous places such as Notre-Dame, as well as its many attractions such as Luxembourg Gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great cafes and bars. Louvre Museum and Palais Garnier are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in 3rd Arrondissement?
We have 538 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in 3rd Arrondissement:
Pavillon de La Reine & Spa - Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Sinner ParisLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Les Bains ParisLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Nightclub • Bar • Central location
Hotel Jules & JimCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel du Petit Moulin - Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with spa and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to 3rd Arrondissement
3rd Arrondissement is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from 3rd Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from 3rd Arrondissement
Getting to 3rd Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Temple Station
- Arts et Metiers Station
- Republique Station
Things to see and do in and around 3rd Arrondissement
What to see in 3rd Arrondissement
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Palace of Versailles