What's 4th Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 4th Arrondissement, especially its cafes. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and art scene. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Notre-Dame. There's plenty more to see, including Hôtel de Ville and Île Saint-Louis.
Where are the best places to stay in 4th Arrondissement?
We have 431 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in 4th Arrondissement:
Pavillon de La Reine & Spa - Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Hotel Le PresbytèreCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
1er Etage MaraisCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Snack bar • Walkable location
Hotel Caron3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Le Petit Beaumarchais Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Bar • Terrace • Central location
How to get to 4th Arrondissement
4th Arrondissement is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from 4th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from 4th Arrondissement
Getting to 4th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Hôtel de Ville Metro Station
- Pont Marie Station
- Saint-Paul Station
Things to see and do in and around 4th Arrondissement
What to see in 4th Arrondissement
- Hôtel de Ville
- Île Saint-Louis
- Île de la Cité
- Place des Vosges