What's 5th Arrondissement like?
People go to 5th Arrondissement to see famous places such as Notre-Dame, as well as its many attractions such as Luxembourg Gardens. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of cafes. Louvre Museum and Palais Garnier are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in 5th Arrondissement?
We have 377 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in 5th Arrondissement:
Hotel MongeCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Residence Henri IV4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free WiFi • Turkish bath • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Monte Cristo4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Bar • Pool loungers
Hotel College De France3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel Parc Saint SéverinUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to 5th Arrondissement
5th Arrondissement is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Orly Airport (ORY), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from 5th Arrondissement
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15 mi (24.1 km) from 5th Arrondissement
Getting to 5th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Maubert-Mutualité Metro Station
- Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station
- Cluny - La Sorbonne Station
Things to see and do in and around 5th Arrondissement
What to see in 5th Arrondissement
- Eiffel Tower
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Arc de Triomphe
- Palace of Versailles