What's 5th Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 5th Arrondissement, especially its cafes and cathedral. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Panthéon and Ernest Hemingway's apartment. There's plenty more to see, including National Museum of the Middle Ages - Cluny Thermal Baths and Mansion and Paradis Latin.
Where are the best places to stay in 5th Arrondissement?
We have 334 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in 5th Arrondissement:
Hotel MongeCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Paris Art Hotel Quartier Latin by MaloneCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Maison Colbert Member of Meliá CollectionUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel Monte Cristo4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Bar • Walkable location
Residence Henri IVUpmarket hotel with spa
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to 5th Arrondissement
5th Arrondissement is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15 mi (24.1 km) from 5th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from 5th Arrondissement
Getting to 5th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Maubert-Mutualité Metro Station
- Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station
- Cluny - La Sorbonne Station
Things to see and do in and around 5th Arrondissement
What to see in 5th Arrondissement
- Sorbonne University
- Jardin des Plantes
- Place du Panthéon
- Collège de France