What's 12th Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 12th Arrondissement, especially its cafes. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Bois de Vincennes and Parc Floral de Paris. There's plenty more to see, including Bercy Village and Place de la Nation.
Where are the best places to stay in 12th Arrondissement?
We have 196 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in 12th Arrondissement:
Hotel ParisianerUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Pullman Paris Centre-Bercy4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness centre • Attentive staff
Motel One Paris - Porte DoréeCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Mercure Paris Gare de Lyon Opéra Bastille
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Le petit Cosy HôtelHotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to get to 12th Arrondissement
12th Arrondissement is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from 12th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from 12th Arrondissement
Travelling to 12th Arrondissement by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Paris Bercy Bourgogne-Pays d'Auvergne Station
- Gare de Lyon
Getting to 12th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Daumesnil Station
- Dugommier Station
- Bel-Air Station