What's 13th Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 13th Arrondissement, especially its cafes. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at Galerie des Gobelins and Les Frigos. There's plenty more to see, including Place d'Italie and National Library of France.
Where are the best places to stay in 13th Arrondissement?
We have 161 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in 13th Arrondissement:
Hôtel Villa Romantic & SPA4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Ibis Styles Paris Meteor Avenue d'ItalieHotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Comfy beds
Urban Bivouac Hôtel Tolbiac OlympiadesCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Le Vert Galant3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hôtel RosalieCity centre hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to 13th Arrondissement
13th Arrondissement is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from 13th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from 13th Arrondissement
Travelling to 13th Arrondissement by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Paris-Austerlitz Station
- Paris Austerlitz Automates Station
Getting to 13th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Place d'Italie Metro Station
- Les Gobelins Station
- Campo Formio Station