What's 14th Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 14th Arrondissement, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great cafes. Take in some culture at Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and Bobino. There's plenty more to see, including Paris Catacombs and Place Denfert-Rocherau.
Where are the best places to stay in 14th Arrondissement?
We have 275 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in 14th Arrondissement:
Niepce Paris Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hôtel des Académies et des Arts4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel Le Royal3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel Jardin le BréaCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hôtel Mistral3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to 14th Arrondissement
14th Arrondissement is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from 14th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 7.5 mi (12 km) from 14th Arrondissement
Travelling to 14th Arrondissement by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Paris Denfert-Rochereau Station
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station
- Paris-Vaugirard Station
Getting to 14th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Mouton-Duvernet Station
- Denfert-Rochereau Station
- Alésia Metro Station