What's 16th Arrondissement like?
People go to 16th Arrondissement to see famous places such as Arc de Triomphe, as well as its many attractions such as Luxembourg Gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great cafes. Eiffel Tower and Champs-Élysées are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in 16th Arrondissement?
We have 521 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in 16th Arrondissement:
Saint James Paris - Relais & ChateauxLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Attentive staff
The Peninsula ParisLuxury palace with 4 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Fitness centre • Spacious rooms
Brach ParisLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • 2 indoor pools • 2 bars • Hot tub • Attentive staff
Shangri-La ParisLuxury palace with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
La Villa Maillot4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
How to get to 16th Arrondissement
16th Arrondissement is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from 16th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from 16th Arrondissement
Travelling to 16th Arrondissement by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Boulainvilliers Station
- Paris Avenue Foch Station
Getting to 16th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Rue de la Pompe Station
- Avenue Henri-Martin Station
- La Muette Station