What's 17th Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 17th Arrondissement, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great cafes and restaurants. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Arc de Triomphe. There's plenty more to see, including Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore and Place Charles de Gaulle.
Where are the best places to stay in 17th Arrondissement?
We have 421 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in 17th Arrondissement:
Le 61 BerthierCity centre guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Maison ELLE Paris Etoile4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Le Tsuba HotelUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
Hotel BalmoralCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel Le MagellanCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to 17th Arrondissement
17th Arrondissement is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14 mi (22.5 km) from 17th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 11 mi (17.6 km) from 17th Arrondissement
Travelling to 17th Arrondissement by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Paris Pont-Cardinet Station
- Paris Porte de Clichy Station
Getting to 17th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Rome Metro Station
- La Fourche Station
- Brochant Station