What's 19th Arrondissement like?
In 19th Arrondissement, you can spend time visit the museums, theatre scene and live music. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can visit Parc de la Villette and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. There's plenty more to see, including Canal Saint-Martin and Grande halle de la Villette.
Where are the best places to stay in 19th Arrondissement?
We have 175 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in 19th Arrondissement:
La Belle Ville4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hôtel Restaurant Au Bœuf Couronné3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Campanile La VilletteSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
B&B Hotel Paris Porte Des Lilas2-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hôtel Tilde3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to 19th Arrondissement
19th Arrondissement is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from 19th Arrondissement
- Orly Airport (ORY), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from 19th Arrondissement
Getting to 19th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Ourcq Station
- Crimee Station
- Laumiere Station
Things to see and do in and around 19th Arrondissement
What to see in 19th Arrondissement
- Canal Saint-Martin
- Grande halle de la Villette
- Parc de la Villette
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont
- Bassin de la Villette