What's 20th Arrondissement like?
People go to 20th Arrondissement to see famous places such as Notre-Dame, as well as its many attractions such as Luxembourg Gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Louvre Museum and Palais Garnier are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in 20th Arrondissement?
We have 171 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in 20th Arrondissement:
Babel BellevilleHotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hôtel Piapia3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Novotel Belleville Paris 204-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Mama Shelter Paris EastHotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to get to 20th Arrondissement
20th Arrondissement is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from 20th Arrondissement
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from 20th Arrondissement
Getting to 20th Arrondissement on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Gambetta Station
- Pelleport Station
- Porte de Bagnolet Station
Things to see and do in and around 20th Arrondissement
What to see in 20th Arrondissement
- Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Palace of Versailles