What's Amsterdam City Centre like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Amsterdam City Centre, especially its shops and museums. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and selection of cafes. Take in some culture at a top spot such as Anne Frank House. Other popular sights worth a visit include Dam Square.
Where are the best places to stay in Amsterdam City Centre?
We have 494 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Amsterdam City Centre:
Hotel TwentySevenLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
B&B Milkhouse Luxury Stay Amsterdam3.5-star guesthouse
- Free in-room WiFi • Central location
Waldorf Astoria AmsterdamLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
Hotel The NoblemenCity centre hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden
How to get to Amsterdam City CentreAmsterdam City Centre is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Amsterdam City Centre
Travelling to Amsterdam City Centre by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Rokin Station
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Amsterdam (ZYA-Amsterdam Central Station)
Getting to Amsterdam City Centre on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Nieuwmarkt Station
- Waterlooplein Station
- Dam Stop